Saturday, November 15, 2008

This weekend


On Friday, I worked in Santa Fe. Eric and I drove up early in the morning. He dropped me off and went exploring for the day. That night we ate at the Shed in Santa Fe. Then we walked around the Plaza. It is getting pretty cold up there! I found a fur coat in one of the shops for $4000!

We stayed overnight and went to breakfast at the Broadway Cafe. Santa Fe always has interesting characters. We had some women sitting next to us with really outrageous hair cuts.
Lauren and Trish met us after breakfast at the Outlet mall. I stayed and shopped with them and Eric drove home. I got a lot of good deals! Then we went to Ten Thousand Waves and got massages. I didn't realize but New Mexicans get 25% off on Wednesday. We will have to go back again on a Wed! All of us really enjoyed our massages.